Monday, January 29, 2007

Warning! Project Update


So after a day to work out my project I have, not surprisingly, decided to travel down a different route . Initially i wanted to incorporate music, but decided that a poject involving music was not the way i wanted to go for my first project. After thinking it over a couple times I decided that i wanted to further another project i did last semester that involved outlines of photographs. I decided to pick one of my favorite actresses as the starlight; Rachel McAdams, because i believe she possesses a natural beauty. I wanted to have a picture collage or even just a single photograph of her on my page. Her features would be outlined and grouped together so that her hair, eyes, face, neck, lips, and shirt were different "parts." The idea is that when the viewer moves the mouse over a certain part, the part changes in pattern and color. Im really trying to show how different patterns and colors work when they are applied to the human shape. I will add on to this project according to how much of the intial picture i get done and how much more I can add given the due date.

1 comment:

me said...

i like the concept of your project. i'm anxious to see it! -ms