Monday, January 22, 2007

Project Ideas

So i've been going over some possible project ideas this weekend and well....let's just say that i don't have a plethora of them. This project has little to no boundaries which makes it rather challenging. I suppose since it is the first project I'm not quite sure what is expected of me or how I will compare to other students in the class seeing as I know nothing about action scripting and my only real help on this project will be due to the fact that I do know how to work Macromedia Flash pretty well. I have decided that i want to do something that will be rather appealing to any audience it might have. I would like anyone looking at it to have to look at it for a while and to kind of get wrapped up in whatever it is. I feel that my real ideas will come to me when im actually doing work on the project.

No comments: