Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Exploring the internet as a medium

For my first post I am going to attempt to find a couple internet examples of what our first project might be like. The first project is titled No "content" Web Sketch. I suppose this could mean that what we are going to create does not really have a specific purpose or meaning behind it, but that it will be created mainly for the purpose of existing in cyberspace. This project may even be interactive. I will post the links to sites that I feel could be good examples of this project. I might also use these sites as a reference in the future.
Example #1
http://www.trevorvanmeter.com/flyguy/

I believe this site fits the "exists in cyberspace but doesnt seem to fulfill a purpose or meaning".....bill, and that is exactly why im posting it. I think this "game" leans in the same direction as this first project will.

No comments: